What do the fees include?
- Fees for classes do not include art supplies or model fees (instructors provide a supply list which will be forwarded to students once fully registered; supplies to be purchased prior to the first class)
- Model fees are split between class participants and paid by check to the instructor on the first day of the class for the full session
- Easels and tables are provided by the school, except for plein air classes
- Payments for six week classes and deposits for workshops are made at the time of registration (50% of the total cost of the workshop); final payment for a workshop is made 60 days prior to the workshop. Workshops may be paid by paypal on the registration page. All six week classes are payable by check to the specific instructor.
- Class fees are noted on the calendar tab. Workshop deposits are non-refundable.
- "Demo only: fees for workshops are $125 when advertised
What is the refund policy?
SIX WEEK CLASSES: 50% refund two weeks in advance only
WORKSHOPS: Workshop fees are made by credit card only by pay pal on the registration page. There is a 3% handling fee for credit card payments.
A 50% non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registering for a workshop. This is not true for those who are informed that they are on a wait list. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to the workshop.
REFUND POLICY: A 50% refund of the balance due for the workshop will be issued forty five (45) days in advance with written notice. A 25% refund of the workshop balance will be issued thirty days prior to the workshop and no refund will be granted within thirty days of a workshop..